CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

November 11, 2009

Fast forward........

From Halloween on, the rest of 2008 was well let's just say..........We have put the past behind us and have moved on to happier times in our lives......... Just a brief run down of the time I have missed blogging about.................

We had Thanksgiving at our home in South Jordan....we moved to Bluffdale on the first of December.....Joe moved to Draper in the middle of December for a brief amount of time....I continued to live in Bluffdale until I found an apartment back in South Jordan where I and Joe now live together with our handsome boys. This past year has been very trying and a learning and growing experience for all of us. I found myself and discovered a lot of new things about myself and Joe discovered himself. We started dating for the remainder of Joe's lease. We built our relationship almost back to how it was the day we got married. Joe and I moved back in together at the beginning of October and we were able to make thing work and are looking forward to a great and wonderful future together! I am so excited to continue my life with the one I love, care for and most of all can once again call my very best friend!

0 comments: