CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

September 2, 2008

Labor Day!

What a busy weekend it was for us. Anthony had yet another baseball tourney. He did very well he had some awesome hits and some great plays. We didn't go all the way but we had a great time just him and his Mom! Joe worked and Dominic played at his friend Colby McOmie he can not get enough of that place.

On Sunday the McOmie's invited us over for dinner. We got to try turkey burgers for the first time and I will have to say they are not too bad. Joe is on a really stricked diet a 1200 calorie diet so we are looking for alternatives to good food. He is doing amazing he has already lost 30lbs in 2 weeks. I am so proud of his dedication.

While we were at the McOmie's Joe taught about 6 girls how to dance. He taught them how to swing their hips and to remember not to ever allow a guy to pick them up while dancing! We had a blast and it was a great way to say goodbye to warm summer nights.

On Monday I decided that I wanted to by the Wii Fit but it was impossible to find. We were at Target picking up a few things for the Kids and up walks a employee with a returned wii fit in her hands and was telling another employee she can not believe that someone returned it. I looked at Joe and said can I get it and he said you might as well. I have to say this is the best purchase ever. We got home and put the program in and it weighs you checks your bmi and tells you how old you should feel. Well I will tell you I didn't really like the machine once it told me that I am obese and that I am really the age of a 49 year old. Wow, I have some work to do. I decided since i spent the money on it I wouldn't throw it through the window for telling me something that I already knew. I figured if a video game is going to tell me I am obese I better hop on and start working out. Well today I feel the pain, it is good pain all for playing a video game. Hula hooping is not as easy as you think it is. I am loving it playing games and loosing weight. (I have to do something to keep up with Joe)

0 comments: