CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

September 5, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!

Yes it is my Birthday and I just turned "21". It has been a very relaxing day. I took the day off and haven't even got out of my P.J's yet. I need to go do my hair. Dominic says it looks crazy and you need to get it done so we can go outside. What a cutey he is! I will be attending yet another baseball game for Anthony tonight. He better win or I will cry! j/k.

Well, Joe made it safely through his surgery and is doing very well. He is sleeping a lot but they say you heal better when you rest. He says today the most pain is feeling the restriction and where the incisions are. He said that he is going to have to get use to that. His favorite meals for the next 5 days is Vegetable and Chicken broth. He gets Jell-o for dessert and sometime if he is good he gets a popsicle. Clear liquids have to be the best diet. He did tell me that I am going to need to find a clear liquid with some protien in it. (any ideas let me know) I will keep you all posted on how he is doing....he is going to venture out with me tonight to the baseball game we will see how well he does!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where's the pictures. We want to see this hunk of a man of yours and these adorable children.

Stephanie said...

Who is this happyinogden person? Anyway what surgery did he have. How is he feeling. I just want to see the pictures of the surgery!... you know me blood, gore, the works!

Good luck Joe! Feel better soon. How did the game turn out. Did you cry?

Greg Bell said...

You know your birthday was an entire month ago? You still haven't updated us with things like...who won the game?...how was Dominic's birthday?...How is life after baseball?...should we be calling Anthony "Mr. October"? These things we are just dying to know!

Our Fondaco Family said...

All right... I'm going to join the crowd and say "Where are you?" I know you've been busy with all the "plans" but you gotta get on here and update just a little!!! Well, maybe after the dust has settled, huh?